Bring your class to a PYT production!
Tickets for teachers, students, and chaperones are $8.25 each for all school matinees. All performances are at Bethlehem’s Charles A. Brown Historic Ice House on Sand Island.
To qualify for the discounted school ticket prices, the minimum is 8 student tickets.
2022-2023 School Show Ticket Form
- Tickets are $8.25
- One Adult Ticket is free for every 25 student tickets purchased.
RESOURCE GUIDES/SERVICE FEES
- The Tax/Service Fee of $3.00 is a Resource Guide Fee (to cover production) and is included in your total. Resource Guides will be emailed to you one month prior to the performance. Please contact PYT if you would like your Resource Guide mailed to you.
- Tickets may be added, subject to availability, prior to the performance date. Please call our Box Office at 610.332.1400 as soon as possible if you need to change your reservation.
- We cannot adjust reservations at the theater; therefore, all changes must be reported at least one week prior to the production’s first school performance.
- Please do not bring additional students or adults with you on the day of the show, as they will not be guaranteed seats.
- All payments are due prior to the show date. Please do not bring money to the theatre.
- Please make checks payable to:
Pennsylvania Youth Theatre 25 West Third Street, Bethlehem, PA 18015
- Sorry, there are NO REFUNDS for unused tickets/seats.
- Each production is different, but they typically run between 60 and 90 minutes long. Check the reservation form for specific run times. There is NO intermission, but restrooms are available.
- There is no eating or drinking in the theatre. Please do not send snacks with the students. Please review the “Theatre Manners” found in the Resource Guide with your students.
- Seating is based on arrival, with consideration given to groups with special physical needs.
- Please notify PYT of any special needs your group may have prior to the show date.
- Classes and groups are seated together, so everyone must arrive at the same time. Groups will not be seated until everyone has arrived at the theater.
Group Ticket Discount for Public Performances
- To qualify for the discounted Group ticket price of $2.00 off per ticket for public performances, each Group must have a minimum of 12 patrons. Contact the PYT BOX OFFICE at 610.332.1400 or email email@example.com for more information about this discount.